An Introduction to Fascia and Understanding its Role in Postural Assessment
This workshop is the first of a three-part series with the next workshop scheduled for Monday, 4th December, 2023. Each workshop can be taken individually or to broaden your knowledge further, we welcome you to attend all three workshops.
If you would like to delve deep into the intricate world of fascia and connective tissue you won’t want to miss this opportunity. Join me and special guest presenter Sophia Breust for this fascinating look into fascia and the significant role it plays in postural assessment.
Sophia has studied extensively in Anatomy Trains with Tom Myers and is qualified in Structural Integration, Remedial Massage and is also a Registered Nurse. Sophia runs her own busy clinic, Muscle Sense in Norwood and continues to commit to learning how to treat the body best. Her knowledge, passion & enthusiasm to get the best outcome for her clients is inspiring. You can learn more about Sophia and Muscle Sense here: www.musclesense.net
Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
- Fascia, what is it and why is it important?
- Anatomy Trains, Myofascial Meridians and how they impact posture.
- Effective Body Reading and Postural Assessments.
- What to do with this assessment tool and where to start.
- Interpret what you observe and design effective solutions, all whilst maintaining your own treatment style.
- Build unshakeable confidence in your assessment skills.
Dive deep into the intricacies of anatomy and master the art and science of postural assessments. Where are people moving too much or not enough – learn to see imbalances and understand what they mean.
If you would like to gain a better understanding of fascia, anatomy trains and their relation to postural assessment click below to secure your place: